TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This website is operated by Nature Images Direct Ltd ("we" or "us"), referred to hereafter as natureimagesdirect.com or NID
2. All services provided by this website may only be used in accordance with the terms and conditions provided below. By using NID's services you agree to be bound by our terms & conditions.
3. NID reserves the right to make modifications and changes to these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice. Up to date terms and conditions will always be available at www.natureimagesdirect.com
4. The placing of an order with NID creates a contract on the basis of the terms and conditions.
5. With the exception of specific details of any individual order (for example quantity), other terms and conditions proffered by the client are specifically excluded unless agreed to beforehand in writing by NID.
6. These terms and conditions apply equally to all orders given, irrespective of method. It is the responsibility of the user of our services to be aware of NID's terms and conditions.
1. Payment is accepted using the following:
Credit or Debit Card (VISA)
2. Payment by cheque, postal order or credit facility is not supported by NID and NID do not recognise any form of payment not listed above. NID operates on a cleared funds basis only and will not process any orders for goods until payment has been authorized.
3. NID does not offer credit accounts.
4. Should there by any uncertainty regarding the credibility of a submitted payment, NID reserves the right to suspend the order until such time as cleared funds are received.
5. All prices listed are inclusive of any sales tax. Depending on the country where the goods are supplied it may be that the goods are chargeable to a local sales/import tax, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to identify and pay any local sales/import tax.
1. The copyright and the intellectual property right of the photographic images sold or presented on this site belongs to NID and remain with NID. The purchasing of an image framed or unframed does not involve any diminution of these rights, which remain at all times vested in NID.
2. Purchase of an image or images, either framed or unframed, does not entitle the purchaser to sell or re-sell the material, or to use the images in any advertising formats without the express permissions of NID being received in writing.
3. Where the purchaser is a company the same restrictions apply and permissions for any usage not conferred by the granted rights must be sought from, and approval given, in writing by NID.
1. In addition to clause 3 above users are not permitted to remove any copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property notices contained within the original material or from any material copied or printed from the website.
2. Users are expressly forbidden to copy (by printing, storing, or disseminating in any way), alter or tamper in any way, or otherwise use any materials contained in this website except as set within these terms and conditions.
3. NID without notice and at their sole discretion will refuse to execute orders which it deems to be in breach of any of these terms.
4. NID also reserve the right to refuse further service pertaining to any person or persons who has knowingly or unknowingly breached any of the terms and conditions contained herein.
5. NID accepts orders in good faith if for any reason it is not possible to execute an order for goods then a full refund will be provided.
1. A courier company or any other delivery services at the discretion of NID and its related agents will make delivery of completed orders on behalf of NID. Charges for postage, packing and delivery will be incurred and payable at the time of order.
2. NID shall not be held responsible for any damage to, discrepancies in or shortages of delivered materials unless notified by the client within 24 hours of receipt.
3. Any claims for damages must be supported by the return of the damaged goods, which NID will arrange the collection of. Claims of this nature will be limited to the cost of the order as charged by NID. No actions other than to arrange for the return of the goods, will be taken by NID without receipt of the damaged item.
6. Questions and Complaints Procedure
1. Any questions or complaints should be directed via the contact us page.
7. Laws and Jurisdiction
1. These terms (and the provision of goods and services by Nature Images Direct Limited') are governed by and are to be interpreted in accordance with English Law. In the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms or in relation to the provision of any services by NID, the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.
2. The user shall indemnify NID and its related agents against all third party actions, costs, damages, losses and other claims of whatever nature arising our of the execution of the order in accordance with the user's instruction.
2.Who We Are
• Our site address is natureimagesdirect.com
• Our company name is Nature Images Direct Limited
• Our contact address is Barncot, The Drive, Bourne End, Buckinghamshire SL8 5RE, United Kingdom
3.What we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you put into forms or surveys on our site at any time
• A record of any correspondence between us
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site
• Details of your visits to our site and the pages you visit
• Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for system administration
We will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following applies:
1. processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
2. processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
3. processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party such as our credit card payment processing.
Most computer and some mobile web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the site.
Our cookies will be used for:
Essential session management
• managing visitor sessions for a user of the site in order that the site delivers their page requests in an effective, secure and consistent manner;
• recognising when a user of the site has visited before allowing us to identify the number of unique users we receive to the site and make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
• we may also log information from your computer including the existence of cookies, your IP address and information about your browser program in order to allow us to diagnose problems, administer and track your usage of our site.
• customising elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the site.
Performance and measurement
• collecting statistical information about how our users use the site so that we can improve the site and learn which parts are most popular to users.
5.How we use what we collect
We use information about you to:
• Present site content effectively to you.
• Provide information, products and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we think may interest you.
• Carry out our contracts with you.
• Tell you our charges.
• Tell you about other goods and services that might interest you.
If you are already our customer, we will only contact you electronically about things similar to what was previously sold to you.
If you are a new customer, you will only be contacted if you agree to it.
In addition, if you don’t want us to use your personal data for any of the other reasons set out in this section in 5, you can let us know at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will delete your data from our systems.
In some cases, the collection of personal data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and we will be limited in the products and services we can provide you if you don’t provide your personal data in these cases.
6.Where we store your data
We may transfer your collected data to storage outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may be processed outside the EEA to fulfil your order and deal with payment.
By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement.
Payment will be encrypted. We provide protection of any data we hold, however we cannot guarantee complete security for your data, and you take the risk that any sending of that data turns out to be not secure despite our efforts.
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. In any event, we will conduct an [annual] review to ascertain whether we need to keep your personal data. Your personal data will be deleted if we no longer need it.
7. Disclosing Your Information
We are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
• If we want to sell our business, or our company, we can disclose it to the potential buyer.
• We can disclose it to other businesses such as third party suppliers or delivery companies to fulfill our contract with you.
• We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people’s property, safety or rights.
• We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks.
Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under GDPR and the law.
You can ask us not to use your data for marketing. You can do this by ticking the relevant boxes on our forms, or by contacting us at any time at email@example.com.
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
• request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us at no cost to you;
• request that your personal data be transferred to another person (data portability);
• be informed of what data processing is taking place;
• restrict processing;
• to object to processing of your personal data; and
• complain to a supervisory authority.